Basic information on data protection:
Responsible: OPACANA, S.L.
Purpose: Selection of OPACANA, S.L.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Your data will be transferred to the companies that make up the group to participate in the personnel selection processes.
Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of treatment, data portability and not to be subject to automated individualized decisions and revoke the consent given.
Additional information: You can consult the additional information on data protection below.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
The person responsible for the processing of your data is OPACANA, S.L .:
Identity: OPACANA, S.L. – B38857710
Address: Calle Uruguay, 3, 38400 – Puerto De La Cruz (Santa Cruz De Tenerife)
- WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
We use your data to be part of the personnel selection processes of OPACANA, S.L. and of the group’s companies. You can consult the data of the group’s restaurants at the following link: https://grupocompostelana.com/
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data is based on the consent given by the user through the incorporation of their data and their curriculum in the website of OPACANA, S.L. to participate in the different selection processes carried out by the companies that make up the group.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data will be kept for the duration of the selection processes of the group companies and as long as the affected party does not revoke their consent.
- WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS OF OUR JOB APPLICANTS?
OPACANA, S.L. treats the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, telephone, postal and electronic address, DNI
- Curriculum data provided by the candidate
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
To the group’s companies to participate in the personnel selection process.
- WHAT RIGHTS ASSIST YOU AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights before OPACANA, S.L .:
- Access your personal data
- Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Oppose their treatment
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the regulations are met
- Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in the regulations
- Prevent being the subject of automated decisions
- Revoke the consents granted
In order to exercise their rights, the user must send a letter stating the right they wish to exercise and accompany a document proving their identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made either by postal mail to: OPACANA, S.L. Calle Uruguay, 3, 38400 – Puerto De La Cruz (Santa Cruz De Tenerife), or at the following email address: email@example.com.
OPACANA, S.L. You must answer the request for the exercise of rights within a month from the receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) when they consider that OPACANA, S.L. has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize in www.aepd.es.