BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible: OPACANA, S.L. + info
Purpose: Respond to requests made through the webpage, manage the sending of information, and send the newsletter to which you are subscribed. +info
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party and execution of a pre-contract / contract + info
Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to meet your request + info
Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of treatment, data portability and not to be the subject of automated individualized decisions. + info
1.WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is OPACANA, S.L .:
Identity – OPACANA, S.L. – B38857710
Direction – Calle Uruguay, 3, 38400 – Puerto De La Cruz (Santa Cruz De Tenerife)
Telephone – 922376285
Web – grupocompostelana.com
E-mail – email@example.com
OPACANA, S.L. informs the user that the data that they provide us through browsing our website, the contact form or sending emails, will be processed by OPACANA, S.L. and that said treatment is included in the Registry of Treatment Activities managed by OPACANA, S.L. in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
- WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- Send you the information and provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, OPACANA, S.L. may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. Said notifications will be made to inform about the modifications in our services or products or in our policies, legal conditions.
- Send you the newsletter when you are subscribed, with the offers, activities and promotions of OPACANA, S.L. and the sector that may be of interest to you. Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of OPACANA, S.L. and the sector that may be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you want to receive information.
Google, including all its tools, comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in accordance with the provisions of the United States Department of Commerce with regard to the collection, use, and storage of personal information from member countries of the European Union.
grupocompostelana.com will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if they continue browsing our page they consent to the installation of cookies. The acceptance of the installation of the cookies implies the acceptance of the conservation of the IP address in the records of grupocompostelana.com, together with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given. You can get more information in our “Cookies Policy”.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by OPACANA, S.L. it’s based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract / contract to send you the information and provide the requested service, not being possible otherwise.
- In the user’s consent to send the newsletter and commercial communications of the offers, activities and promotions of OPACANA, S.L. and the sector that may be of interest to you. The user can revoke the consent given at any time.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data to send you the information or provide the service that you request through the various forms available on our website will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once it has ended during the legal prescription period.
The data processed for sending the newsletter, to send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of OPACANA, S.L. and the sector that may be of interest to you, management of your comments on the blog will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent given.
The IP address obtained through cookies will have a retention period of one year, in order to demonstrate the user’s consent.
Regarding the term of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information on our website in the section “Cookies Policy”
5.WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS FROM OUR USERS?
OPACANA, S.L. treats the following categories of data:
- Data of users who fill in any of the available forms: The personal data that OPACANA, S.L. requests include:
- Identification data: name and surname, telephone, postal and electronic address
- Data related to the application
- Data of users who subscribe to the newsletter / want to receive information, commercial communications and information:
- Identifying data: Name and surname, email address.
- Data of the users who browse our website: Data provided by cookies and by Google Analytics.
Only those over 16 years of age can provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to OPACANA, S.L. and declares that you are over 16 years of age, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
The personal data processed by OPACANA, S.L. they can be mandatory or voluntary.
Voluntary information is that which the user is not obliged to provide to contact us.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) or with the word (required) in our forms are mandatory, the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of providing the service or attending to your request.
In the event that you provide us with third-party data, you state that you have their consent and you agree to transfer the information that we provide to you in this clause, exempting OPACANA, S.L. of any type of obligation. However, OPACANA, S.L. may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting the diligence measures established in the data protection regulations.
6.TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to meet your request.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights before OPACANA, S.L .:
- Access your personal data
- Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Oppose their treatment and. Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the regulations are met
- Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in the regulations
- Prevent being the subject of automated decisions
- Revoke the consents granted
In order to exercise their rights, the user must send a letter stating the right they wish to exercise and accompany a document proving their identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made either by postal mail to: OPACANA, S.L. Calle Uruguay, 3, 38400 – Puerto De La Cruz (Santa Cruz De Tenerife), or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPACANA, S.L. must answer the request for the exercise of rights within a month from the receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) when they consider that OPACANA, S.L. has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize in www.aepd.es
- IS MY DATA SECURE?
OPACANA, S.L. has a current contract with the company of Minimal Hosting Company for the hosting of its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures.
OPACANA, S.L. guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data, taking into account their reserved nature.
OPACANA, S.L. undertakes that said data remain secret, treating them with the utmost confidentiality, and declares to have implemented in its information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE PARLIAMENT EUROPEAN AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, OPACANA, S.L. It will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.